Eder brown monk loafer
Don’t you think brown loafer are the staple for men’s wardrobe? It won’t be wrong to say that a loafer can substitute any other shoe. Their simplicity and versatility is second to none. To this, the flap with monk straps with antique finished buckles adds an extra pinch of qualities to the loafer base shoe. It makes a simple loafer look detailed and more sophisticated .If you are the one of those people who think it’s too much effort to put on and take care of monk shoes but still love monks, this is the right pair for you. Slip on monks are made for the reason that they look almost equally elegant and detailed as monks but demands half the time of putting on and off compared to actual buckle fastened monk shoes. Maybe that is the reason why the demand for this shoe has boomed in recent years. The round toe is good in terms of fitting as it provides room for the feet to breathe so this shoe can easily be used in day to day work wear for its ultimate comfort and ease of wear. This is an all season staple and can be worn all year round. Brown being a very neutral and basic color for shoes works with most shades of your outfits. It works equally great with all ordinary pants including jeans, chinos or pants and adds a sense of sophistication to any casual look. The whole design including the pattern and color is kept very simple for people who follow the minimalist style. No brogues, no two tones, nothing but simplicity and sophistication. We highly recommend these brown loafers for smart casual and semi formal outfits because they are sleek and can easily fit into the mentioned styles. It’s a low maintenance shoe and is highly recommended if you’re looking for a simple shoe for day to day use.
- Clean them with a soft dry cloth to wipe off the dust and polish them with natural color leather cream.
- Always use a branded shoes cream in order to clean your shoes .
- Do not wash the Leather shoes.
- Clean Your Shoes Daily and polish it thrice a month
- Ideal to style up with casual wear including denims, chinos etc.
- Style these double monk loafers with party wear or ethnics like a white kurta or a plain navy sherwani .
- Try it out with some dapper party wear suits. double monk strap shoes
( You can always style them better ! Above mentioned points are just suggestions)
Lining and insock: Leather
Sole: (Synthetic) Tunit