Morlet brown double monk strap loafers
Double monk strap loafers have gained a lot of popularity amongst dapper men and these are definitely worth it. Brown Leather Loafers are the most commonly used loafers amongst men since they are very versatile. But this brown monk double strap loafer is not a regular loafer since its dual toned, has a textured flap, is brogued at the counter and has a unique combination of plain and textured leather throughout. Antique finished buckles on the monk straps totally fit with the brown color and textured leather. It has an interesting element from every angle that will make you admire it even more. This loafer can be used as a casual shoe or a dress shoe, whatever the occasion demands. These can also be styled with indo western outfits or plain kurtas.
These Double monk strap loafers look best with chinos, jeans or other similar pants. These shoes are on the casual side but are still very versatile. Always wear your loafers with socks, show or no show is completely up to you but wearing a pair of socks is important for your feet as well as your shoe. Though leather is breathable and allows breathability drying up perspiration but socks are always important for hygiene.
Shoes made with combination leather (2 or more than 2 types of leather ) are always more detailed and it takes skilled craftsmanship to work on these. We have combined two shades and textures of brown in these Double monk strap loafers and we have made sure that these features are blended well in the shoe. All of this results into a masterpiece and that is why our products are made to order, in order to keep all our focus on the details and the quality. That’s what a good shoe is all about.
monk strap loafers
- Clean them with a soft dry cloth to wipe off the dust and polish them with natural color leather cream.
- Always use a branded shoes cream in order to clean your shoes.
- Do not wash the Leather shoes.
- Clean Your Shoes Daily and polish it thrice a month
- Ideal to style up with casual wear including denims, chinos etc.
- Style these double monk loafers with party wear or ethnics like a white kurta or a plain navy sherwani .
- Try it out with some dapper party wear suits. double monk strap shoes
( You can always style them better ! Above mentioned points are just suggestions) leather monk strap shoes
Lining and insock: Leather
Sole: (Synthetic) Tunit